- We charge by the project, not by the hour or word or page, although your customized pricing may be based on one or more of those metrics.
- The team members of Writing It Right For You, Detroit Ink Publishing, and Your Business Your Brand Creatively provide professional services for which we charge professional fees.
- Flat-fee pricing is based on our qualifications, our experience, and our expertise.
- A contract and non-disclosure agreements will be mutually signed before work begins.
- A deposit is required in advance of project initiation (full payment is due for projects of $500.00 or less).
- Milestones will be set up in the project plan and submission of the partial or completed project for each milestone will occur only after payment is received.
- All submissions must be sent and received electronically.
- Additional project tasks and/or research hours may require additional charges.
- Basic revisions (1-2) per project are included. Major revisions or changes are considered additional and may require an additional fee.
- Project communications are primarily conducted by phone, Skype, email, and text/chat.
- Final costs of each project depend on the complexity of the project and the estimated time for completion.
- We reserve the right to add up to 20% to the final cost of the project for unforeseen project tasks or activities.
- Invoices are submitted via our online invoicing application, and payments are expected as detailed in the invoice by clicking on the payment gateway link and paying the invoice with a valid credit or debit card. Business checks are accepted by prior approval only.