(Editing, Cover Design, and other ala carte publishing services are additional)
Publishing your eBook on Kindle is a separate component that can stand alone or be combined with your print publishing project. A customized project plan will be set up for our so that we’re all always on the same page through every step of your publishing journey.
- Online access 24/7 to our project management app.
- Communication by phone, text, Skype/Zoom, and email Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm ET.
- Dedicated account with the POD (print-on-demand) company, if applicable.
- Customized interior layout and design (please review the requirements for interior layout, formatting, and enhanced design, if applicable).
- Manuscript preparation for upload to Amazon.
- Electronic proofs of your book before final proofreading and publishing.
- Final proofreading.
- Final publishing.
Important Note for Print and/or eBook Publishing:
Any changes needed during the final proofreading stage will be for typos, layout errors, etc. NO changes to the actual manuscript copy will be accepted. If you wish to add/subtract/change your manuscript, that will be done before the editing phase is completed and will incur additional charges.