To ensure a mutually beneficial working relationship and maximum satisfactory results, the following provisions apply for the protection of the client and of the Detroit Ink Publishing (DIP) company.
• DIP provides professional services for which we charge professional fees.
• The work of DIP is guaranteed to be on time, original, and error-free.
• Flat-free project pricing is based on our qualifications, our experience, and our expertise.
• The rates listed here are guidelines. Each project will have a customized plan and fee structure.
• A contract and non-disclosure agreement (if appropriate) will be mutually signed by work begins.
• A deposit is required in advance of project initiation (full payment for projects of $300.00 or less); partial payments due upon completion of each milestone.
• Additional project tasks and/or research hours may require additional charges.
• Basic revisions (1-2 per project) are included. Major revisions are considered additional and may require an additional fee.
• Project communications are primarily by phone, Skype, email, and text/chat.
• Off-site client meetings and phone conferences after initial free 30-minute consultation may be charged at the hourly consultation rate if not included in flat project fee.
• Incidental charges are not billed back to the client.
• Final costs of each project depend on the complexity of the project and the estimated time for completion.
• All clients of Detroit Ink Publishing are charged similar fees for similar projects.
*All Prices are U.S. Dollars